Yesterday, I decided to focus on my body as a whole and try to incorporate almost every muscle group into my workout. I decided to do more of sets, but with smaller reps and very light weight.
Upper Body (5×10)
- Curls (8lbs in each hand)
- Skull crushers (8lbs in each hand)
* I also maxed out my pull-ups (12) for one round at the very end.
Lower Body (5×10)
- Sumo Squats
- Lunges (10 each leg)
- Standing Single Leg Lifts (10 each leg)
- Bicycles (50 each side)
- Russian Twists (50 each side)
- Reverse Crunches
- Plank (:50s)
As a cool down, I did about 8-10 minutes of light cardio. I jogged about a mile at a slow pace.