Guacamole Turkey Burgers
This meal has has easily become one of my favorite dinners for the summer! It is not only easy to make, but is also a healthy alternative to a regular burger!
- Turkey Patties
- Pico de Gallo
- Black Bean Chips
- Heat up a frying pan on low while turkey patties thaw.
- Once the patties are thawed, cook for 8-10 minutes or until well done.
- Remove patties from heat and top with a thin layer of guacamole.
- Next, add a tablespoon of pico de gallo, or salsa of your choice.
- Eat as is OR try with some black bean chips, the ones from Beanitos are my favorite!!