I love a good smoothie bowl and have tried so many different combinations, but this one is by far my favorite! It is super basic and easy to make!
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (I use strawberries, raspberries, & blueberries)
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/3 cup of granola
- Add mixed berries, frozen banana, and coconut milk to blender or food processor.
- Blend until the mixture is a smooth, mildly thick consistency.
- Pour into Bowl (for Smoothie Bowl) or a glass (for regular smoothie).
- Add granola (opt.)